Over on my Consulting Services Page, I list several ways in which I can help you plan your English soccer adventure.
Among those options are the ones this post is about:
- VIP/Hospitality experience
- Individual and group guiding services
How do the Tickets and VIP/Hospitality Services work, and what does it cost?
A ticket, of course, is just a ticket. And sometimes that is what I am able to offer to Premier League games. More often, I have regular tickets to lower-league clubs and VIP/Hospitality to Premier League clubs.
A hospitality package (details here) is simply a ticket to a game — sometimes a seat in a box or suite — combined with other features like a meal, access to a bar, stadium tour or hotel room. I am an official reseller of these packages.
Prices on these vary from game to game and package to package (see below), but the way it works is this:
- You tell me which games(s) you’re interested in.
- I research the options and send you a quote; availability is as of that date, and prices are guaranteed for several days.
- If you would like, we get on the phone to talk details.
- You decide what you want to buy.
- I invoice you through PayPal.
- You pay that invoice, and once you do, the sale is final. I can’t offer refunds unless the game is moved to a whole different week because of a Cup tie or something.
- Delivery is either an emailed PDF ticket or hard tickets delivered to your UK hotel. (If you’re not in a hotel, we make other arrangements.)
As for pricing, it really depends on who is playing, but I wrote a post with some more details on that here.
How does the Guide Service work, and what does it cost?
For the individual service, we simply talk through everything you’re looking for, and I quote you a price. Once we agree on a final package of services (and perhaps Hospitality Packages) and a final price, I invoice you through PayPal, and we’re off.
Sometimes I also lead group outings called Groundhops; the last one was in March 2019, and you can read about it here.
What Other Services Are Available?
I also have three more ways to help:
- My book, The Groundhopper’s Guide to Soccer in England, which is updated for each new season.
- A “Phoner” consultation, in which I do some research, we jump on the phone, you pick my brain, and I make all sorts of suggestions specific to your trip.
- A “Planner,” which is a Phoner plus I do even more research, I send you a detailed document loaded with information and suggestions, then we have another Phoner. These first two are just purchased through PayPal on my Consulting Page, with fees applied to future ticket/hospitality purchases.