Groundhopper Guides is authorized to sell tickets and hospitality packages to many Premier League and Championship games. Here we explain some of the services we offer.
Over on our Consulting Services Page, we list several ways in which we can help you plan your English soccer adventure.
Among those options are the ones this post is about:
- VIP/Hospitality experience
- Individual and group guiding services
How do the Tickets and VIP/Hospitality Services work, and what does it cost?
A ticket, of course, is just a ticket. And sometimes that is what we are able to offer to Premier League games. More often, we have regular tickets to lower-league clubs and VIP/Hospitality to Premier League clubs.
A hospitality package (details here) is simply a ticket to a game — sometimes a seat in a box or suite — combined with other features like a meal, access to a bar, stadium tour or hotel room. Groundhopper Soccer Guides is an official reseller of these packages.
Prices on these vary from game to game and package to package (see below), but the way it works is this:
- You tell us which games(s) you’re interested in. Here’s a complete list of clubs where we sell tickets and hospitality.
- We research the options and send you a quote; availability is as of that date, and prices are guaranteed for two days.
- You decide what you want to buy.
- We send you an invoice, which is payable online with a credit or debit card. Here is our refund policy.
- Delivery is either via email (a scannable PDF or digital download) or physical tickets delivered to your UK hotel. (If you’re not in a hotel, we make other arrangements.)
As for pricing, it really depends on who is playing. We have a post with more details about costs here.
How does the Guide Service work, and what does it cost?
For the individual service, we simply talk through everything you’re looking for, and Groundhopper Paul quotes you a price. Once you agree on a final package of services (and perhaps Hospitality Packages) and a final price, we will send you an invoice (payable online with a credit or debit card), and we’re off.
Sometimes we also lead group outings called Groundhops; the last one was in March 2019, and you can read about it here.
What Other Services Are Available?
We have three more ways to help:
- Our book, The Groundhopper Guide to Soccer in England, which is updated for each new season.
- A “Phoner” consultation, in which Paul researches the best options for you, then you get an hour-long phone call to pick his brain, during which he makes suggestions specific to your trip.
- A “Planner,” which is a Phoner plus more research and a detailed document loaded with information and suggestions, and a follow-up call if desired.
Are you ready to start planning your English soccer adventure? Just fill out this form and let us know how we can help: