Groundhopper Soccer Guides is an official reseller of Inter Milan tickets and hospitality. Here is a look at what we have available.
(Check the bottom of this page to request a quote)
Seeing a Game at Inter Milan
Internazionale and their great rivals, AC Milan, share the wonderful and historic, 76,000-seat Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, normally known as the San Siro for the Milan neighborhood in which it is located. It was originally built in the 1920s but completely redone for the 1990 World Cup in Italy, so it combines a historic and modern feeling. Still, it is expected to be replaced in the next few years, so if you want to see Inter (or AC) Milan at San Siro, don’t wait too long!
For a little background on the club and city, check out our Groundhopper Guide to Inter Milan.
Getting More Than One Seat Together at Inter Milan
Whenever we issue a quote for tickets to Inter Milan, we can seat up to four people together until two weeks before the game. After two weeks before the game, we can only guarantee pairs of seats together.
This may change throughout the season, and we may have more options than are listed here, so definitely check with us directly by filling out the form below if you are interested in Inter Milan tickets.
Our Inter Milan Tickets: Where are They?
Our Inter Milan tickets come in three basic categories:
- Shortside Upper (rings 2 and 3)
- Longside Upper (rings 2 and 3)
- Shortside Lower (ring 1)
- Lower Corners (ring 1)
- Longside Lower Central (ring 1)
- Hospitality in Longside Lower Central
For reference, here is the seating chart for their home stadium, San Siro.
You will notice that, since they share the stadium, these are the same as our AC Milan Tickets.
Click the image to expand and download.
Inter Milan Ticket Prices
What does it cost to see a game at Inter Milan? With reference to the seating chart, here are some sample prices for the lowest end of opposition and the highest end. The derby with AC Milan would be on the high end.
And remember, these prices are per seat for up to four seats together until two weeks before the game.
These are not official quotes; fill out the form below for a complete, up-to-date Inter Milan quote.
- Shortside Upper — $100 / $225
- Longside Upper — $125 / $275
- Shortside Lower — $150 / $325
- Longside Lower — $175 / $400
- Longside Lower Central — $200 / $475
- Hospitality in Longside Lower Central — contact us for pricing
Inter Milan Hospitality
We don’t just sell tickets to Inter Milan; we also offer the Tribuna Onore Hospitality package, which has padded armchair seats in the Longside Lower Central area (Blocks 158 / 160 / 162 / 164) with access to the Executive Orange Lounge area for food and drinks (included) both pregame, at halftime, and postgame.
More About Groundhopper Guides and Football Tickets & Hospitality
You can read more about us and our hospitality sales here:
- Complete list of Premier League clubs where we sell tickets and hospitality
- How are we authorized to sell tickets and hospitality?
- Video: Buying Tickets and Hospitality From Us
- Read Google Reviews of Our Services
- See our refund policy here.
- Find out about our consulting (trip-planning) services and “Groundhop” soccer tours.
Looking to see an Inter Milan game? Fill out this form, and we’ll get back to you shortly. Be sure to check your spam folder, as sometimes our responses wind up there.