Take a tour of Old Trafford, home of Manchester United, then transfer to Leeds to see a Premier League game against Aston Villa.
4 in stock
Combine Lancashire with Yorkshire on this group groundhop, as we take a tour of Old Trafford at Manchester United, then head to Leeds United for a Premier League game at Elland Road.
While neither of the Manchester clubs are at home on this day, that won’t stop us from taking in the sights at Old Trafford, from pitch-side to the locker rooms to the media area.
After that, we’re off to Elland Road in Leeds, just an hour away in our private transportation. There, we will sample some of the best atmosphere the Premier League has to offer, as Leeds take on Aston Villa in a 5:30 p.m. kickoff.
- $450 US per person, non-refundable
- 11:30 a.m. – Pickup in Central Manchester, private transfer to Old Trafford, hit the club store.
- 12:30 p.m. – Tour of Old Trafford.
- 2 p.m. – Private transportation to Leeds.
- 3 p.m. – Meet a diehard Leeds supporter at a Leeds United pub.
- 4 p.m. – Enter Elland Road to enjoy our hospitality package, with food and drinks included.
- 5:30 – Kickoff of Leeds United vs Aston Villa.
- 9 p.m. – Arrive back in Manchester via private transportation.
Included in this Groundhop:
- Transportation as listed above
- Old Trafford stadium tour
- Leeds United ticket with pregame meal and drinks
- Groundhopper Guides makes all of the arrangements.
- Our owner and founder, Paul Gerald, will be part of the crew.
Not Included in this Groundhop:
- Food and drinks beyond the game-day package
- Team gear and other incidental purchases
About Our Group Groundhops
Check out this post or the following video to find out more about Groundhopper Soccer Guides’ group outings: