Visit both sides of the great North London Divide as we take a tour of the fabulous Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, then head off to The Emirates to see their great rivals, Arsenal, take on Manchester City in an epic Premier League game.
2 in stock
Visit both sides of the great North London Divide as we take a private tour of the fabulous Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, then head off to The Emirates to see their great rivals, Arsenal, take on Manchester City in an epic Premier League game.
Spurs’ new stadium is truly state-of-the-art, and we will see it on a private tour from top to bottom, from luxury suites down to the pitch and into the locker rooms.
Then, with a private driver to spare us London’s transportation madness, it’s off to The Emirates, where we have club-level seats just above the away fans. This package also includes a voucher for an Arsenal stadium tour you can take on another day.
After the game, we return to our private vehicle for a Central London drop-off.
- $500 US per person, non-refundable
- 9:00 a.m. – Pick-up in Central London
- 10:00 a.m. – Private tour of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium; hit the club shop
- 11:30 a.m. – Private transportation to The Emirates
- 12:30 p.m.– Kickoff of Arsenal vs Manchester City
- 3:00 p.m. – Drop-off in Central London
Included in this Groundhop:
- Transportation as listed above
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium private tour
- Arsenal-City ticket with halftime drink
- Groundhopper Guides makes all of the arrangements.
- Our owner and founder, Paul Gerald, will be part of the crew.
Not Included in this Groundhop:
- Food and drinks not listed above
- Team gear and other incidental purchases
About Our Group Groundhops
Check out this post or the following video to find out more about Groundhopper Soccer Guides’ group outings: