In this video on our Groundhopper Guides YouTube channel, we tackle a common question about seeing English soccer games in person: What is a hospitality package?
The simplest answer to this is that a “hospitality” package is simply a regular seat at a game — sometimes a more comfortable seat, but still a seat — plus some kind of extra benefit like lounge access, food, drinks, etc. That’s really it.
Sometimes the whole ticket-purchasing system for English games sees too much demand for the supply, and tickets run out. But there will still be hospitality available.
So check out the video below for more on hospitality. You can also read more, including a bit about cost, in a post about buying hospitality through Groundhopper Guides.
More About Groundhopper Guides and English Soccer Tickets & Hospitality
You can read more about us and our hospitality sales here:
- Complete list of clubs where we sell tickets and hospitality
- How are we authorized to sell tickets and hospitality?
- Video: Buying Tickets and Hospitality From Us
- Read Google Reviews of Our Services
- See our refund policy here.
- Find out about our consulting (trip-planning) services and “Groundhop” soccer tours.
Looking to see a Premier League game? Fill out this form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.