If you’re a Liverpool fan, in town for a game at Anfield, you really should…
Group Groundhop in London August 13 at Chelsea vs Liverpool
Groundhopper Guides is hosting our first group “groundhop” event of the season on Sunday, August 13, for the Premier League game between Chelsea and Liverpool.
What is a group groundhop? Well, it’s just a group of like-minded soccer fans deciding to meet up at a pub, take in the atmosphere, then go sit together at the game.
In this case, that game is Liverpool visiting Stamford Bridge for a Premier League game on Sunday, August 13, at 4:30 p.m. London time.
We will be sitting together in the Westview section of the stadium, in central West Stand seats, and your price includes those seats plus all the other benefits of joining our little group: meeting people, having the day be easy and fun, and getting to meet our owner and founder, who’s been to more than 200 games in the U.K.
How Does the Group Groundhop Work?
- We meet at a pub near Stamford Bridge at 1 p.m. and hang out there for about an hour and a half. Snacks and one drink each are included.
- We head over to the stadium to take in the sights and sounds together, with plenty of time to hit the club shop, maybe visit another pub, or just wander around.
- About an hour before kickoff, we head in to take our seats, use the concourse drink voucher included with our seats, get some more food, watch warmups, etc.
- At 4:30 p.m., Chelsea plays Liverpool in the Premier League!
Who’s Going on the Groundhop?
A maximum of 12 groundhoppers, including Paul Gerald, founder and owner of Groundhopper Guides.
- A drink and snacks at the pub
- Being part of a group that includes our founder, who’s been to more than 200 games around England
- A fun and easy experience, not having to worry about where to go, etc.
- Your seat at Chelsea vs Liverpool
- A drink voucher for the concourse at Stamford Bridge
Want to go groundhopping with us? Want some more info? Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch!