Groundhopper Guides is authorized to sell tickets and hospitality packages to Arsenal FC matches at Emirates Stadium. Here are the details on what we offer.
(Check the bottom of this page to request a quote)
Seeing a Game at Arsenal
The Emirates Stadium is tucked neatly into a North London neighborhood, not far from their old home at Highbury. It’s a big, beautiful, modern stadium with good sight lines all around, and a convenient day out from any part of London.
Our Arsenal Tickets
We have two options at The Emirates: Club Level hospitality with seats in Blocks 67 to 80, and an Executive Box with private access to a 15-person suite and luxury padded seats directly in front of the box just above Block 76.
Where Are Our Arsenal Seats?
Everything is in the club (middle) level in the south (Clock) end of the stadium, from blocks 67 to 80. Some seats are in the corner above the away fans, some are directly behind the goal, and some are in the other corner, opposite the away fans, so with a better view looking at them.
Here’s a seating chart (click to expand):
Here are some views from our Arsenal seats:
Here is a video from those seats, shared by a reader:
What is Included With Our Arsenal Executive Suite?
This option comes with private access to a 15-person suite and luxury padded seats directly in front of the suite just above Block 76. You can access the suite starting 2.5 hours before kick-off. You’ll get a two-course meal with a dedicated host throughout the matchday so you can order and pay for drinks in the suite. All guests will receive an official matchday program.
What is Included With Our Arsenal Club Level Hospitality?
- A voucher for a self-guided audio stadium tour good for seven days either side of match day, but not match day itself.
- A coupon for £5 off at the club shop, again good for seven days before and after but also including match day.
- Free admission to the Arsenal Museum (same as above but the museum closes an hour before kickoff).
- Access to the lounge area 2.5 hours before kickoff and one hour after the final whistle.
- Free drinks, including alcohol, at halftime.
Using Our Arsenal Hospitality
Your tickets will come as PDFs attached to an email, and you’ll just need to print them out for access. In the case of the Club Level hospitality, the PDF will also include the vouchers mentioned above.
When you get to the stadium, you simply walk around to the south end and use the South Club Entrance for Dial Square. And it couldn’t be more chill; you go right up an escalator, and there you are in VIP Country.
At halftime, you stroll a short distance from the seats to the Dial Square Lounge, where you can claim free drinks, hit up a small club shop, and grab a bite to eat (not included).
Typical Arsenal Hospitality Pricing
Prices in English soccer are based on the opposition, so Arsenal vs Manchester United will cost more than Arsenal vs Southampton. While this is not an official quote — fill out the form below for that — you can expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $650 US per person to get the Club Level seats at Arsenal. The Executive Suite averages at least $100 more per person.
There is no requirement for these seats to also get a hotel room through Groundhopper Guides.
More About Groundhopper Guides and English Soccer Tickets & Hospitality
You can read more about us and our hospitality sales here:
- Complete list of clubs where we sell tickets and hospitality
- How are we authorized to sell tickets and hospitality?
- Video: Buying Tickets and Hospitality From Us
- Read Google Reviews of Our Services
- See our refund policy here.
- Find out about our consulting (trip-planning) services and “Groundhop” soccer tours.
Looking to see an Arsenal game? Fill out this form, and we’ll get back to you shortly. We often have other tickets available than what is shown above.