Groundhopper Guides is an official reseller of tickets and hospitality for three clubs in the German Bundesliga, including top clubs Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
Here is a look at all the Bundesliga ticket and hospitality options we have for the 2021-22 season.
More About Groundhopper Guides and Soccer Tickets
First, here is some background information on Groundhopper Soccer Guides and how we are able to offer fans tickets and hospitality packages:
- How we are authorized to sell tickets and hospitality packages
- Read the many Google Reviews of our services
- See our refund policy
- Find out about our consulting (trip-planning) services and “Groundhop” soccer tours
- We specialize in offering tickets and hospitality to most of the English Premier League, and we also offer options to some of the top clubs in Spain’s La Liga and Italy’s Serie A.
Bundesliga Tickets and Hospitality Packages
Click any of the club names to read more information about the options we offer.
- Bayern Munich – The Allianz Arena, the first stadium in the world with a full color-changing exterior, seats 70,000 fans and is probably Germany’s most famous stadium. We offer four different seating areas, one on the Shortside and three on the Longside.
- Borussia Dortmund – The largest stadium in Germany (based on seated and standing options), Dortmund’s Signal Iduna Park has a capacity of 81,365 and opened in 1974. The world-famous south stand is the “Yellow Wall,” with 24,454 supporters sitting behind the goal. We offer three seating options: North End, Longside upper and Longside lower. There are also three different hospitality options available, with food and drinks included.
- Hertha Berlin – Originally built for the 1936 Summer Olympics, and renovated for $350 million in 2006, Hertha’s Olympiastadion seats 74,475 fans in Europe’s largest city. We offer two basic categories of tickets, Shortside (behind the goal) and Longside; both options are in the upper ring.
Groundhopper Guides to Bundesliga Clubs
Where are these clubs, what are their stadiums and cities like, and what’s their history? Find out more by clicking each club’s name below:
How much do Bundesliga Tickets and Hospitality Packages Cost?
Like the majority of European leagues, ticket prices depend on the opponent. For example, when Bayern Munich face Frieburg the price level is usually at its lowest. But when Dortmund come to town, expect to pay a hefty sum for tickets.
These are not official quotes, fill out the form below for a complete, up-to-date list of options.
Bayern tickets tend to be the most expensive, ranging from the Shortside at $150/$575, all the way up to $350/$1,000 for the middle of the Longside Lower section. Dortmund tickets can start at $175 in the North End ($500 vs. the top clubs), $250/$650 for Longside Upper and $350/$850 for Longside Lower. Hertha is the cheapest option as Shortside tickets go for $125/$350 with Longside at $150/$400.
Looking for German Bundesliga Tickets?
Fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you shortly. And be sure to check your spam folder for our response!