Groundhopper Guides is an official reseller of tickets and hospitality packages for four of the biggest clubs in the Italian Serie A, with options available for Juventus, Inter Milan, A.C. Milan and A.S. Roma.
Here is a look at all the Serie A tickets and hospitality options we have for the 2021-22 season.
More About Groundhopper Guides and Soccer Tickets
First, here is some background information on Groundhopper Soccer Guides and how we are able to offer fans tickets and hospitality packages:
- How we are authorized to sell tickets and hospitality packages
- Read the many Google Reviews of our services
- See our refund policy
- Find out more about our consulting (trip-planning) services and “Groundhop” soccer tours
- We specialize in offering tickets and hospitality to most of the English Premier League and also offer options to the top three clubs in Spain’s La Liga and Germany’s Bundesliga.
Serie A Tickets and Hospitality Packages
Click any of the club names to read more information about the options we offer.
- A.C. Milan – Along with Inter Milan, A.C. Milan play at the 75,923-seat San Siro and we offer the same ticket packages to both clubs. There are many ticket options, starting with sitting behind either goal and also along both sidelines. There is also a hospitality option in the Longside Lower Central section, which includes food and drink options both pregame and postgame.
- A.S. Roma – Playing in Rome’s 70,000-seat Stadio Olimpico, there are a few options for tickets to see A.S. Roma: behind both goals in the lower level and along both sidelines in both tiers of the stadium.
- Inter Milan – The 2020-21 Serie A champions share the 75,923-seat San Siro with A.C. Milan. There are many tickets options, starting with sitting behind either goal and also along both sidelines. There is also a hospitality option in the Longside Lower Central section, which includes food and drink options both pregame and postgame.
- Juventus – Playing in Turin, Italy’s 41,507-seat Allianz Stadium, Juventus have won nine of the last 10 Serie A titles. Just like our other Serie A options, there are ticket packages available for both behind the goal and on the sidelines, along with a hospitality option with food and drinks included.
Groundhopper Guides to Serie A Clubs
Where are these Italian clubs, what are their stadiums and cities like, and what’s some of their history? Find out more by clicking each club’s name below.
How Much Do Serie A Tickets and Hospitality Packages Cost?
Like the majority of European leagues, ticket prices depend on the opponent. For example, when Juventus host Fiorentina the price level will be significantly lower than when they host Inter Milan, even for the same seats.
Juventus tickets are the most expensive in Serie A, ranging from $225/$650 to sit behind a goal to $275/$950 for sideline seats.
Since they share a stadium, both A.C. Milan and Inter Milan offer many seating options at the same price points. The prices vary based on the opponent and start at $100/$275 to sit behind a goal to $150/$475 to sit along the sidelines.
At A.S. Roma, sitting behind the goal will cost you $75/$200, while sitting long the sidelines will be $125/$300.
Looking for Italian Serie A Tickets?
Fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you shortly with more information and a complete, up-to-date quote for Serie A fixtures.